A Read Me Twice staff member rates and lists each product that we sell. Here is a list of the different condition ratings and what each rating means:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: Looks like an unread copy in excellent condition. The Dust cover is on; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner’s name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Read Me Twice Deal: Items with a Deal tag are rated as being in Acceptable or Good condition as defined above.